I see that you are working hard. I know you have been dreaming of a successful future. Your eyes, gleaming with hope and passion, motivate me every day!
Right now, you are studying and striving to build the desired skill-set in you. You may complete your graduation soon, and thereafter may pursue a post-graduation or a business management course or some other short-term or long-term professional program.
You are young and restless! It is clear to me that you cannot wait to embark upon the actual journey of life – pursuing a job or business, making a decent living, and striving for good health, happiness, and satisfaction in life! Becoming rich and purchasing all the things you have your eyes set on, rising high, accumulating wealth, buying properties, and achieving all the milestones that you have scribbled in your diary or pinned in your inspiration-board…
I wish you all the best! May you achieve all that you deserve!
But let me do you one good more, and tell you how to go about your dream encapsulated above…
- First and foremost, don’t postpone your dreams! Start working on your dream project right from the last semester of your college.
- Identify a good business opportunity and give your 100% to it.
- Then, be prepared to struggle for about a year and a half to develop your business in small modules – relying fully on your equity and not taking any loans.
- Once you take a good grip on your business – expand using the concept of financial leveraging.
- Frequently, do a cost-benefit analysis to support/reject your decisions.
- Use the risk log method to do risk assessment and management. You must have a mentor to back you. It could be a family member with experience of the business world or a professional consultant or a trusted guide.
All this will help you to steer your business and life journey smoothly – and help you reach your eventual goal.
I hope that you take the leap of faith and bet on you dreams! The rest will follow!
Lots of Love,
P.S.: If this excites you, drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we shall take it forward from there. Please do not forget to mention your mobile number in your email.